We are looking for a Node.js Developer to work in Dnipro office at a Dutch project.
- The purpose of this job is to develop custom programmed solutions for Danish software company.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Node.js;
- Overall good understanding of using Node.js for both asynchronous and synchronous workflows;
- Build databases based on: mySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB;
- Experience with the most common Programming Design Patterns;
- Understanding on various server technologies;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in any CRM, ERP, CMS system (preferably SalesForce, CRM Oracle OnDemand);
- Experience with development on any software API;
- Experience in any Email Intelligence or Marketing Automation tools;
- Willing to learn new programming languages and platforms.
- Work on product where quality is important;
- Work directly with client’s development team;
- Flexible schedule;
- Comfortable working place and atmosphere.